torsdag 8 mars 2012

Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism

I'm not sure why but this brand makes me do stupid things! Id just received a package just the other day and now I'm so tempted to order something new. And of course the release of there new look is one of the mane reasons! And for those who know me knows that I LOVE teals and lime! So I really want it all! Why are they so damn amazing? I love the eyeshadows and everything I ever bought has been amazing, not a single item has been a disappointment. Therefor I know i could be blinded and order and still be the happiest girl when the package arrive. Damn you! If I had the money I would buy every single thing from them. In fact that's a goal.

Their brushes are also amazing, I mean really amazing! So soft and wonderful and all synthetic. Their lipsticks are wonderful ad I've heard only good things about the nailpolish. Im gonna stop blabbering now.. hehe but this got's me going!



So this Skin Base with a shimmery texture would be nice for the summer i imagine it will give the skin this glow that we all want! :) And That teal lipstick so so wonderful, but again when will I wear it? I think I would wear it because its so beautiful. I like to wear a crazy color with a classic 50's eye, I think its gorgeous! Aww I want it so bad!

And all the eyeshadows how great dosent they look! I really need a pure black because mine is quite old and the pigments isn't that good anymore and it tend to fall. And since i love Illamasqua eyeshadows I've been planning to buy a black one for i while! The limegreen is so vibrant and fun, I need this in the summer! And the teal one, i don't need an excuse!

And the promo-picture, I love it! Its simple jet colorful and really elegant. I love the teal with the white against this darker glowing skin. And of course the contour is amazing, as always. It's kind of Illamasquas thing, to contour and create different shapes! I love how they always works with so many details. I adore the white eyebrow and the white beautymark on the cheek for example. This picture is flawless!


This is not the only picture in the collection but its my favorite for now. I like the simplicity and color-setting. Even tough it so simple i really like it and i think I was expecting more creativity and more of an storyline behind it, as in Toxic Nature, but I really like it! I have to think about the storyline a bit more. I Think Illamasqua is wonderful in that way to, they're always trying to bring a message within their collections aswell. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar