onsdag 29 februari 2012

Close up

So this is a very classic look. The red lip always comes in handy!




For this eye-look Ive used my new NAKED palette from Urban Decay :) Ive got it in Rome on Sephora and its not really my thing with neutrals... or it wasnt at least. I tend to go to neutrals more often now. I guess Ive got lazy or Ive been out of inspiration. Anyway i love my NAKED-palette, there's a lot of useful colors and its a great match with matte and shimmery ones. Even dough I must say Im not a fan of UD shadows that have glitter because they tend to be allover my face from the second I start blending. But hey Its a wonderful palette!

1 kommentar:

  1. Every make up i saw is really inspired!! You are really talented! Do you have a facebook page to see your art? Well done!

    SvaraRadera